The Diversity Dance is a longstanding tradition, where the Saint Mary's community and their guests come together to celebrate diversity in all forms. This semi-formal, off-campus event includes an international buffet dinner, a professional DJ, and photo booth.
Diversity Dance 2015: Under the Night Sky
Friday, November 20, 2015
7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Concord
Diversity Dance Registration is now closed!
Diversity Dance Policies
- A pre-paid ticket is required for admission.
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Everyone must present a valid photo I.D. at the door.
- Off-campus guests must be at least 18 years old.
- All Saint Mary\'s students and their off-campus guests are subject to the code of conduct and policies stipulated in Saint Mary\'s College Undergraduate Student Handbook.
- All Saint Mary\'s students will be held accountable for their guest\'s behavior.
- No alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
- The IC reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for intoxication or rude behavior.
- Semi-formal attire is required.
The Diversity Dance Lottery is for students that would like to attend the dance but cannot afford the price of the ticket. The lottery is sponsored by the IC and staff and faculty donations.
Diversity Dance Lottery Registration is now closed.
See photos from Diversity Dance 2014: Garden of Lights
See photos from Diversity Dance 2013: Dive Into the Deep.