The Diversity Dance is a longstanding tradition, where the Saint Mary's community and their guests come together to celebrate diversity in all forms. This semi-formal, off-campus event includes an international buffet dinner, a professional DJ, and photo booth.
Diversity Dance 2014: Garden of Lights
Friday, November 21, 2014
7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Concord
The Diversity Dance is sold out!
On-site self-parking is free.
Overnight RoomsThere is a special rate of $103 USD per night plus tax for Diversity Dance attendees. To make a reservation at this special rate, please refer to the email confirmation you received upon registration.
- A pre-paid ticket is required for admission, and no tickets will be sold at the door. Every SMC community member must register themselves individually.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Everyone must present a valid photo ID at the door.
- Each SMC community member is allowed one off-campus guest who must be registered in advance and at the same time as the sponsoring SMC community member. All off-campus guests must be at least 18 years old and present a valid photo ID with their birthday.
- All SMC students and their off-campus guests are subject to the student code of conduct stipulated in their respective Undergraduate or Graduate Student Handbook.
- All SMC community members will be held responsible for their guest's behavior.
- No alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
- The IC reserves the right to refuse entrance for intoxication or rude behavior.
- Semi-formal attire is required.
- Saint Mary's is not providing to and from this event. All participants are responsible for their own transportation and liable for any activities that take place beyond this event.
- Saint Mary's is not providing transportation to and from this event. All participants are responsible for their own transportation and liable for any activities that take place beyond this event.
See photos from Diversity Dance 2013: Dive Into the Deep.