Students in Jan Term Travel courses spend a very memorable month immersing themselves in the contemporary life of cultures worldwide, lending their time and energy to humanitarian causes, learning languages in the country of origin, attending premieres at major film festivals, researching biology in jungles and forests, absorbing the history of ancient civilizations, and much more...
Welcome to pre-departure! Take a look below at our Jan Term 2015 Travel courses, as well as info on registration requirements, scholarship opportunities, and our September 2014 pre-registration informational meetings so that you can learn more about these courses directly from their instructors!
You can get ready for Jan Term Travel Registration (9/25 + 9/26/2014) by doing the following...
- Check out our Jan Term 2015 Travel course descriptions and details in our online course listings.
- Learn about Jan Term Travel Registration Requirements, including important info on eligibility.
- Read the details on the Jan Term 2015 Registration process (this is a handy printable one-sheet for easy reference).
- Attend September 2014 Pre-Registration Informational Meetings (here's the schedule) to learn more about Jan Term 2015 Travel courses, decide which one is best for you, and gather signatures required for Travel registration. ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY at any one of a Travel course's September info meetings in order to register in that course.
- Learn the criteria for our generous Jan Term Travel Scholarships (75% of course cost)! The deadline to submit a scholarship application is 9/15.
- Contact Paul Ebenkamp (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4771) with ANY questions.