Meet our faculty
- President of the California Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
(2001 - 2003)
A professional organization that studies and monitors educational policy for the state of California and nationally.
- Vice President of the California Council for the Education of Teachers (CCET)
(2000 - 2002)
- Chair, Vice-Chair, Member, Educational Policies Board
(2000 - 2008)
- Member of Board of Institutional Reviewers for the Committee on Accreditation
(1996 - 2006)
- Consultant/team member and leader
(1993 - 2000)
California Commission on Teacher Credentialing in conducting Program Evaluations of the Schools of Education at Santa Clara University (1993), Stanford University (1996), United States International University (1997), the College of Notre Dame (1998), and Point Loma Nazarene University (2000).
- Selected to serve on the California Commission for Teaching Credentialing SB1620 Task Force to determine which states in the country should be granted reciprocity for their teacher preparation programs.
- Chair, College/University Relations, (1995-97); Co-Chair, Educational Equity Task Force (1993-95), American Association of University Women, Orinda-Moraga-Lafayette Branch.
- Member, (1995 ), Parent Involvement Teacher Education Consortium.
- At-Large Board Member (2010-12); Past President and Parliamentarian (1994-96); President (1992-94), Independent California College and Universities Council on the Education of Teachers (ICCUCET); formerly the Independent California College and University