Other ways to get help with your tuition!
Scholarships Available from Saint Mary's College Kalmanovitz School of Education (KSOE)
KSOE Admissions Scholarships
The Kalmanovitz School of Education is excited to announce the availability of scholarships designated for newly admitted students to our credential, *master's and doctorate programs.
- No additional application process is required beyond the submission and completion of your online admissions application and supplemental materials.
- Consideration for admissions scholarships will be made at the same time your application is evaluated for admission to your selected academic program.
- To be eligible, an applicant must submit her/his admissions application by the program priority deadline.
- All KSOE applicants may be considered, including international students.
Email Melissa Delaney with questions (925) 631-4811
*Most master's programs are eligible
The Kalmanovitz School of Education is a student-centered learning community that inspires innovation in education and counseling. Offering a variety of scholarships for currently enrolled and continuing students, we empower our students to deliver excellence and to lead change according to the principles of environmental and social justice. Scholarship awards may be awarded per term or on an annual basis. The FAFSA is currently not required to be considered for a scholarship. However, the following general criteria will be considered: program and emphasis area, merit, need, enrollment status (full time vs. part time), and overall experience.
Deadline for 2016-2017 academic-year awards is March 6, 2016
The following scholarships are offered (check links for details):
- Single Subject Teacher Education Scholarship
- Multiple Subject Teacher Education Scholarship
- Adria Klein Literacy Scholarship
- Johnny R. and Fannie Wiley Preston Scholarship
- Dee Cobo Scholarship Award
- Donald J. and Helen Wood Scholarship
- Fannie W. Preston Doctoral Scholarship
- Lee Anne Langley Memorial Scholarship
- Kalmanovitz School of Education Scholarship
- Educational Leadership in Social Justice Scholarship
- Masters of Arts in Teaching - Lee Shulman SPRING 2016 Scholarship Deadline to apply is February 5, 2016
Email Laurie Aguirre with questions (925 ) 631-4721
Lasallian Educator Fellowship Program
Lasallian schools are established to provide a quality education for youth, with a preference for serving the poor. This program prepares educators for Lasallian schools in San Francisco. For more information click here.