Other ways to get help with your tuition!
Scholarships Available from Saint Mary's College Kalmanovitz School of Education (KSOE)
KSOE Admissions Scholarships
The Kalmanovitz School of Education is excited to announce the availability of scholarships designated for newly admitted students to our credential, *master's and doctorate programs.
• No additional application process is required beyond the submission and completion of your online admissions application and supplemental materials.
• Consideration for admissions scholarships will be made at the same time your application is evaluated for admission to your selected academic program.
• To be eligible an applicant must submit her/his admissions application by the program priority deadline.
• All KSOE applicants may be considered, including international students.
Email Melissa Delaney with questions (925) 631-4811
*Most master's programs are eligible
The Kalmanovitz School of Education is a student-centered learning community that inspires innovation in education and counseling. Offering a variety of scholarships for currently enrolled and newly admitted students, we empower our students to deliver excellence and to lead change according to the principles of environmental and social justice. Scholarship awards may be awarded per term or on an annual basis. The FAFSA is currently not required to be considered for a scholarship. However, the following general criteria will be considered: program and emphasis area, merit, need, enrollment status (full time vs. part time), and overall experience.
Email Laurie Aguirre questions (925 ) 631-4721
Apply before June 7th 2015 to be eligible.
- 2015-2016 Single Subject Teacher Education Scholarship
- 2015-2016 Masters of Arts in Teaching - Lee Shulman Scholarship
Lasallian Educator Fellowship Program
Lasallian schools are established to provide a quality education for youth, with a preference for serving the poor. This program prepares educators for Lasallian schools in San Francisco. For more information click here.