- October 19, 2013- Dr. Harry Wong
“How to Be an Effective and Successful Teacher”
- November 16, 2013- Dave Burgess
- "Teache like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagaement and Transform Your Life as an Educator!"
- January 25, 2014- Kathy Glass
"Making Sense of Common Core Standards: Strategies for Success!"
- February 22, 2014- Jo Gusman
"Differentiated Strategies for Diverse Learners"
- March 29, 2014- Dr. Marcia Tate
"Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites: 20 Instructional Strategies that Engage the Brain"
- May 3, 2014- Leadership Colloquium
- Full Series Registration (Special Discount Rate: $275)
- Individual Session Registration ($65/session)
- Individual Session or Full Series Registration - Paid by District
|Full Series Seminars
|8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Individual Session Seminars
(Distinguished Speaker Series):
|8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
Saint Mary's College, Moraga, CA
Our Saturday Seminars offer you:
- Research-based teaching techniques and strategies from a variety of dedicated professionals
- Practical and purposeful information that directly relates to the classroom and student learning
- Networking opportunities
- Afternoon breakout sessions
- Organized by grade level and content area
- Guided by experienced college facilitators
The registration fee for the entire series is only $275 (includes all materials, continental breakfast, and lunch). Distinguished Speaker Series registration is $65/session. Graduate academic semester units are available for a special rate of $165/unit (max. of 6 units/yr.).