Date & Time
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Health & Wellness Center, Ground Floor of Augustine Hall
Free HIV Testing that is completely confidential. East Bay AIDS Center-Summit Campus will be offering FREE anonymous testing at the Health & Wellness Center.
Did you know that in the U.S. more than 1.1 million people have HIV...and more than 200,000 don't know it?FIVE Reasons Why It's Important to KNOW YOUR STATUS:
1. You may be infected and you just don't know it.
2. Knowing your status protects you and your partner.
3. Being tested is quick and easy.
4. If you have HIV, you can get treatment that can help you live a longer, and healthier life.
5. If you don't have HIV, you can learn how to stay that way.
You'll be doing your part in the global fight against aids
Health & Wellness Center- email@example.com