Rick Smith on "Conscious Classroom Management: Bringing Out the Best in Students and Teachers"
- Why is good classroom management often invisible?
- How can we understand and utilize these invisible skills with our students?
Conscious Classroom Management is a lively, fun, and interactive workshop that addresses these questions, giving K-12 teachers practical solutions for successfully managing their classrooms.
In this fast paced, laughter-filled seminar, you will learn and explore:
- How to make invisible management skills visible
- How to “hold your ground” in ways that invite student cooperation
- Many specific management strategies you can use right away
- Practical approaches for motivating your reluctant learners
- Key ties between “student friendly” lessons and easy classroom management
- A variety of “nuts and bolts” that are vital for classroom survival
- Strategies that result in reduced anxiety and a fresher, more positive approach to teaching
$60 Single Session rate - Continental Breakfast & Lunch incl.
Patrice Young – 925-631-4936 or email@example.com