The mission of the Leadership Program is to prepare professionals to meet educational challenges and opportunities and provide enlightened and competent leadership in a rapidly changing society. Graduates of our programs emerge as highly qualified professionals and agents for change in their communities.
The Leadership Program develops candidates who will:
- Provide leadership marked by the participation/ collaboration of staff and community stakeholders;
- Confront difficult ethical decisions; and
- Engage in critical inquiry about education and its relationship to society.
The Leadership Program provides:
- Faculty who are effective educational leaders and practitioners;
- A flexible class schedule for working students;
- Weekend classes and online class discussions
- A commitment to the professional growth of students;
- A sensitivity to adult learning styles; and
- A cohort structure that leverages group support for progress towards program completion.