Please join us for an Open House.
When: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Where: Filippi Academic Hall, Rm., 115, Saint Mary's College of California, 1928 St. Mary's Rd., Moraga
Attending an Open House is a great way to learn about the program and hear Program Director, Ken Otter, talk 21st century leadership. You will also meet faculty and hear directly from alumni as they talk about their experiences during and after the program. Light refreshments are served. All are welcome!
We also offer Information Sessions via Webinar. This event is a lunchtime online and phone conference held monthly from 12 pm - 1 pm on the following dates:
* June 17, 2010
Yen Lu Wong a recent participant shares her experience, "The Webinar is a very effective way for prospective students to get a sense of the program. While the web-site offers basic information, having a live voice and interchange with faculty members help clarify issues that may not even be formulated until the moment."
Please RSVP online to the Open House or Webinar, or contact Tammy Cabading at (925) 631-4541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Center continues to offer excellent events for people both outside and within the Saint Mary's College community. All are welcome to learn about 21st century leadership.
We regularly offer workshops and forums to the public. Some of our current and recent events include:
* August 7, 2010 - Servant Leadership: Applications for Life, Work and Home with Timothy Pruitt and Arlando Smith
* July 10 & 11, 2010 - The Soul of Healing: A Leadership Program for Health Professionals with Joan Borysenko, Bob Stilger, Gordon Dveirin, and Susan Virnig
* June 5, 2010 - Values and Leadership wtih Mary McCall, Orlando Reyes, and Doug Paxton
* May 15, 2010 - Leadership and the Enneagram with Elizabeth Seja Min
* May 6, 2010 - Webinar: What "Develops" in Leadership Development with Ken Otter
* March 2010- Leadership Conversation: Applying Collaboration and Creativity
* February 18, 2010 - Conversation with Kathleen Kennedy Towsend (free)
* January 23, 2010 -Leadership and Storytelling
In addition to public workshops and courses, the Leadership Center offers consultancy, coaching, and customized professional development programs for both profit and non-profit organizations in leadership development. These services are available to individuals, organizations, and businesses. For more information, contact Doug Paxton, Center Coordinator, at 415-552-6555 or email@example.com. You may also contact Ken Otter, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-631-8692.
Visit our website at http://www.smcleadership.org.