“Doing the Work that Matters”
The Leadership Coaching Program is for anyone who is seeking clarity about what is most important to them and wanting support to stay focused on that work. The next program is planned for Spring or Fall, 2016. Please email Doug at [email protected] if you have any questions. The first and last sessions will be held in-person, and other short weekly activities will be by phone, conference call, in-person or online. This values-based coaching program spans three months and is designed for people new to coaching and/or Saint Mary’s College, as well as for alumni who want to reconnect to the action-learning orientation, values and support available within our community.
Whether the practical competencies you need to develop are about increasing your focus and follow-through, creating a strategic vision for the future, or building stronger relationships for manifesting leadership in your organization, our approach to coaching and development helps you pay attention to what’s most important for your unique development and the development of your organization.
Through the Leadership Coaching Program you will:
- Identify your highest values and priorities
- Design specific goals and actionable plans to move forward
- Have access to extended executive coaching in a cost-effective manner
- Benefit from an individualized, ongoing and values-based coaching from Saint Mary’s faculty
- Participate in a learning and leadership practice peer coaching group
Doug Paxton and Elissa Perry are the guides for this program.
The cost for this coaching series is $1,275 for corporate, government and business participants and $975 for alumni, members of the Saint Mary's Community and those working in non-profit organizations (partial scholarships are available, please inquire at [email protected]). Discounts are also available for organizational partners who bring three or more people to the program. Registration and payment is anticipated by March 1, 2013. If space remains available, registration and payment can take place up until the program begins. However, please check with us to ensure that there is room for you.
Registration and payment will be available shortly.
More on Values
- Watch Viktor Frankl on why our highest values are so essential for bringing our gifts to the world!
- Watch the video below to learn more about our values orientation for leadership.
- Read more about the Hall-Tonna Values Survey.
Individual Values Coaching
- If you are only interested in an individual values coaching session, please click here!