Saint Albert Hall was named for the 13th Century philosopher and theologian, Saint Albert the Great, and houses the Library.
The Library staff has a commitment to serve the students, staff, and faculty of Saint Mary’s College, as well as to local community members and visitors wishing to follow their intellectual pursuits. The Library supports intellectual discovery, information literacy, and lifelong learning.
We are committed to:
- Providing collections, services, and assistance to encourage lifelong learning
- Selecting materials to encourage intellectual discovery, as well as to support the curriculum and research of Saint Mary’s College
- Providing prompt and respectful service to all
- Providing instruction for students, staff, and faculty to promote information literacy
- Honoring the confidentiality of all Library transactions and individuals’ information requests
- Providing access to online resources to the students, faculty, and staff at Saint Mary’s College, and to any interested community member who accesses materials from on-campus
- Providing a safe place to study and learn