Useful websites for Lasallian Studies
Lasallian Education Services (Australia)
- This is the single largest collection of Lasallian texts & resources. The "Resources" section of this website has hundreds of freely available full-text documents, including the the individual articles from the Lasallian Themes collection and the complete writings of De La Salle in English.
- The "Resources" section of the Generalate website includes many recent documents of the Institute, including circular & pastoral letters, MEL Bulletins, as well as some audio & video content.
- The "Research and Resources" section outlines the role and emphases of this Service in the Institute.
- The Digital Journal of Lasallian Research is also hosted at this site.
- The "Resources" section of the Region website includes the complete works of De La Salle in English, the "De La Salle Today" magazine, USA/Toronto regional statistics, and other useful documents.
- The "Resources & Links" section of this website includes a Lasallian glossary & style guide.
Lasallian Clip Art (Generalate)
Lasallian Texts Online
Works of St. John Baptist De La Salle in English:
- full text at the USA/Toronto Region website
- full text at the Lasallian Education Services website - select Category: Writings of the Founder
Lasallian Themes articles
- full text at the Lasallian Education Services website - search specific Theme words, or search the phrase Lasallian Themes
- list only at the Generalate website
The 12 Virtues of A Good Teacher, by Brother Agathon
- full text at the Lasallian Education Services website - search Agathon in the Keyword search box
History Of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, by M. Georges Rigault (v.1 only, translated by Brother S. Edmund Dolan FSC)
- full text at the Lasallian Education Services website - search Rigault in the Keyword search box
Lists of the volumes in various Lasallian Studies series publications:
An online version of the French concordance is under construction at the French-Canadian website. Incomplete.