- M.L.I.S. Library and Information Studies, University of California, Berkeley, August 1984
- B.A. Biology and Environmental Science, Willamette University, May 1978
- Librarian. Head, Collection Management - Saint Mary's College of CA (August 1984 - Present)
Responsibilities as Head, Collection Management include overall library materials development: policy, planning, budgeting, and reporting to assist Librarian subject selectors in materials selection, evaluation, and weeding decisions.
Professional Licenses & Certifications:
- Developing Full-text Electronic Collections: the promise and the risk. Wobbe, Linda (panel or forum chair, moderator, or leader)
CARL Annual Conference
(September 20, 1997)
- Discovery Layer Evaluation. Wobbe, Linda and Mihalik, John (panel or forum member)
Roundtable discussion of Discovery Service evaluation
(October 18, 2011)
- "Consortial Sales: Smoothing out the Bumps in the Road". Wobbe, Linda, Burke, Rick, Johson-Grau, Glenn and Endres, Ellen (panel or forum member)
28th Charleston Conference
(November 06, 2008)
- Electronic Journals: Now and Forever?. Wobbe, Linda (talk, speech or lecture)
California Academic and Research Libraries Annual Conference
(December 04, 1998)
- Development of the Core Periodical concept. Wobbe, Linda (talk, speech or lecture)
CARL Annual Conferernce
(October 21, 1995)
- Undergraduate Educational Policies Committee (2010-to present)
- Staff Council
(2003 - 2007)
Compensation and Benefits Committee, Member 2004 - 2005, Chair, 2004-2005. Vice Chair, Staff Council 2004-2005. Chair, Staff Council 2005-2006. Budget Committee Staff Representative, 2006-2007.
- Statewide California Consortium for Electronic Library Collections
(1999 - Present)
Representative to Director's Meetings, 1999-2000; Member, Product Review Committee, 2001 - to present. Member, License Review Committee, 2003 - to present; Chair License Review Committee, 2007 to present
- Northern California Consortium of Psychology Libraries
(1998 - Present)
Vice- President, President-Elect for 2011-12; served as President, 2001 - 2002. As President, prepared annual report and LSTA Grant Application, 2001; revised bylaws and agreements.
- California Academic and Research Librarians
(1984 - Present)
CARL Northern Program Committee Member, 1987. CARL Northern Program Committee Chair, 1988. CARL Annual Program Planning Committee Member, 1996-97. CARL Collection Development Interst Group Annual Program Planning Committee Member, 2001-2002.