Search Albert to find books, movies, etc..
Search Albert, the SMC Library's online catalog, for books, videos, DVDs, sound recordings, and online databases available at SMC. (For materials published prior to 1983, also check the card catalog)
WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services. The WorldCat.org...
A combined catalog of libraries in the state of California. Includes books, videos, audio, maps,...
ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials is the full text version of the ATLA Religion Database....
The Catholic Periodical and Literature Index Online is the product of a partnership between ATLA...
- Catholic Social Teaching, 1891-Present: A Historical, Theological, and Ethical Analysis. (2nd floor, 261.8 C936) Washington DC: Georgetown University, 2002.
- Facing Ethical Issues: Dimensions of Character, Choice and Community. (2nd floor, 241 M1372) Mahwah, NJ: Paulist, 2002.
- Faith in Action: Religion, Race, and Democratic Organizing in America. (2nd floor, 261.7 W8502) Chicago: University of Chicago, 2002.
- Landmark Trials of Modern Ethics. (Circ Desk, VHS S1433-S1437) Five video documentaries on trials for: legal status of parents and children, life support, euthanasia, right to die, and surrogate parenting. Search by title in Albert to see the full listing of the five films. 2002.
- New Dictionary of Catholic Social Thought. (Ref 261.8 D978) Collegeville, MN: Liturgical, 1994.
- Religion and American Law: An Encyclopedia. (Ref 342.0852 F495) New York: Garland, 2000.
- Ten Commandments: A Handbook of Religious, Legal, and Social Issues. (Ref 222.16 H469) Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2003.
- Westminster Dictionary of Christian Ethics. (Ref 241.03 C437) Philadelphia: Westminster, 1986.
- What Does the Lord Require?: A Bibliographical Essay on the Bible and Social Justice. (Ref 261.8 D714) St. Louis, MP: Institute of Jesuit Sources, 2000.
- Documents of Vatican II: Lumen Gentium, Dogmatic Constitution on the Church. (Ref 262.5 V455d) 2nd copy available at (2nd floor, 262.5 V455do) New York: Herder and Herder, 1966.
- Documents of Vatican II: Dignitatis Humanae, Declaration on Religious Freedom. (Ref 262.5 V455d) 2nd copy available at (2nd floor, 262.5 V455doP) New York: Herder and Herder, 1966.