Discover articles and books from many of our databases.
OR Click All Databases to search Biological Abstracts, Medline, and Science Citation Index
- Article Publisher Databases
Reference Encyclopedia and Handbook Databases
- NCBI Databases includes: Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM); Protein Structures; Complete Genomes;
Search journals, magazines, or newspapers by title, ISSN, or abbreviation
Immunology Periodicals Reading Room
Nature Immunology (latest 12 months no access to full text)
View the List of Subscribed Microbiology and Immunology Periodicals
- Immunology: the mouse in biomedical research. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2007. Online.
- Roitt's essential immunology. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2011. Online
- Illustrated dictionary of immunology. Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2003 (Ref 616.079 C888i)
- Immunobiology : the Immune System in Health and Disease, 5th edition. NCBI Bookshelf. Use the Search Book feature to view full text.
- Immunology and Evolution of Infectious Disease. From NCBI Bookshelf.
- Manual of Molecular and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. (ebrary ebook) ASM Press, 2006.
- The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. 3 vols. (Ref 616.39 Scr39) New York : McGraw-Hill, Health Professions Division, c1995 Excerpts are available at the Online version, but we don't subscribe.
- World of microbiology and immunology. Detroit: Gale, 2003. Online.
Biochemistry & Microbiology
- Encyclopedia of microbiology. 3rd ed. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2009. Online. See the Pathogenesis section.
- The enzyme reference : a comprehensive guidebook to enzyme nomenclature, reactions, and methods (Ref 574.1925 P973) San Diego, Calif. : Academic Press, c2002.
- Medical Microbiology. From NCBI bookshelf.
- Oxford dictionary of biochemistry and molecular biology. New York : Oxford University Press, 2006. Online.
- Molecular biology and biotechnology: a comprehensive desk reference. (Ref 574.88 M576) New York : VCH, c1995
- Medical dictionary. Audio pronouncing dictionary from Medline.
Biology Citation style usually follows either footnote or parenthetical reference style. Choose a style similar to your review article. For guidance use:
- APA Style. for parenthetical reference style. American Psychological Association.
- ACS Style Quick Guide. for footnote style. American Chemical Society.