Discover articles and books from many of our databases.
Journal Publisher Databases
Reference Handbook Databases
- The Gale encyclopedia of medicine;The Gale encyclopedia of alternative medicine;The Gale encyclopedia of nursing & allied health;The Gale encyclopedia of children's health infancy through adolescence;Health and wellness illness among Americans
- A Dictionary of Nursing; A dictionary of public health; The Oxford illustrated companion to medicine
Nursing Periodicals Reading Room
Browse a list of Nursing Periodicals subscribed by the Library.
Search Albert to find books, movies, etc..
Encyclopedias and Handbooks
- A dictionary of nursing. Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2008
- Dictionary of nursing theory and research. New York : Springer Pub. Co., 2011
- Encyclopedia of nursing research. (Ref 610.73072 F582a) New York : Springer Pub., c2006.
- Foundations of nursing: an integrated approach. London : McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2008
- Nursing leadership: a concise encyclopedia. New York : Springer Pub., c2008
- Evidence-based health communication. Maidenhead : Open University Press, 2006
- Health communication: theory and practice. Maidenhead : Open University Press, c2007
- A practical guide to working with reluctant clients in health and social care. Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2011
- Promoting health in multicultural populations : a handbook for practitioners. (362.1 H872 2nd floor stack) Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c1999
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 6th ed. (APA) (Ref 150.149 Am35b) Washington DC: APA, 2010. For tips, consult the APA Style Blog. The Library's summary is: APA Style Guide
Scientific style and format: the CSE manual for authors, editors, and publishers. (Ref 808.0665 C832) Reston, VA: Council of Science Editors in cooperation with the Rockefeller University Press, 2006. Details the several methods of citation used for biological and other sciences.
AMA manual of style : a guide for authors and editors. (American Medical Association). (Ref 808.0666 Am35) Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2007
Citing medicine: the NLM style guide for authors, editors, and publishers 2nd ed. Bethesda (MD): National Library of Medicine (US); 2007