Find library resources on Spanish language, literature, and culture in Spanish speaking countries, including Latin American countries and the United States
Search Albert by keywords or browse subjects e.g.
- Spanish language
- Spanish Literature -- History And Criticism
- Spanish American Literature -- History And Criticism
- Hispanic American Literature -- Spanish -- History And Criticism
- Mexican Literature
- Chican* Literature
- Latin American Literature -- History And Criticism
- Hispanic American Students -- Education
- Hispanic Americans -- Ethnic Identity
- Hispanic Americans -- Social Life And Customs
- Latin America -- Economic Conditions
- Latin America -- Politics And Government
Online handbooks & encyclopedias
To find movies in your language in Albert, click here to search by Call Number:
- DVD or
Then click the Limit/Sort button in Albert and select your language from the LANGUAGE menu on the right.
You can use the Albert pull-down menu if you want to sort this list into a different order, for example sort by Reverse Year to see the most recent releases first.
To find streaming videos, search/browse relevant topics in
To find Spanish-language movies in LINK+
LINK+ has a lot of foreign-language movies, but does not have the same options described above for searching by DVD or VHS.
To find Spanish-language movies in LINK+, try a Subject search for e.g. "Motion pictures, Spanish". Then use the Limit/Sort option to choose Language.
Here are some recommended databases to find articles on various subjects. Use relevant subject guides to find more library resources
Arts & Humanities
Business & Economics
Health, Science, & Medicine
History & Politics
Psychology & Sociology
The definition of a primary, secondary, or tertiary source may vary depending upon the discipline or context. Here are some examples in Humanities and Social Sciences
Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary sources (SMC Library)