Find library resources on Spanish language, literature, and culture in Spanish speaking countries, including Latin American countries and the United States
Search Albert by keywords or browse subjects e.g.
- Spanish language
- Spanish Literature -- History And Criticism
- Spanish American Literature -- History And Criticism
- Hispanic American Literature -- Spanish -- History And Criticism
- Mexican Literature
- Chican* Literature
- Latin American Literature -- History And Criticism
- Hispanic American Students -- Education
- Hispanic Americans -- Ethnic Identity
- Hispanic Americans -- Social Life And Customs
- Latin America -- Economic Conditions
- Latin America -- Politics And Government
Online handbooks & encyclopedias
To find movies in your language in Albert, click here to search by Call Number:
- DVD or
Then click the Limit/Sort button in Albert and select your language from the LANGUAGE menu on the right.
You can use the Albert pull-down menu if you want to sort this list into a different order, for example sort by Reverse Year to see the most recent releases first.
To find streaming videos, search/browse relevant topics in
To find Spanish-language movies in LINK+
LINK+ has a lot of foreign-language movies, but does not have the same options described above for searching by DVD or VHS.
To find Spanish-language movies in LINK+, try a Subject search for e.g. "Motion pictures, Spanish". Then use the Limit/Sort option to choose Language.
Here are some recommended databases to find full-text scholarly articles
Here are some recommended databases to find articles on various subjects. Use relevant subject guides to find more library resources
Arts & Humanities
Business & Economics
Health, Science, & Medicine
History & Politics
Psychology & Sociology
The definition of a primary, secondary, or tertiary source may vary depending upon the discipline or context. Here are some examples in Humanities and Social Sciences
Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary sources (SMC Library)
How to write an annotated bibliography
Annotated Bibliographies tutorial (SMC Library)