Welcome to the Spanish Language page.
Vistas (Textbook Reserves 468.2 B598)
Cambridge history of the Romance languages (online in Cambridge Histories Online)
A reference grammar of Spanish (online in ebrary)
Enciclopedia del español en los Estados Unidos (460.973 L881)
Gramática para la composición (468.2 W590)
The sounds of Spanish (461.5 H860)
The ultimate Spanish phrase finder (online in ebrary)
Spanish vocabulary : an etymological approach (468.2 B785)
750 Spanish verbs and their uses (Ref 468.2 Z14)
A brief history of the Spanish language (online in ebrary)
Destinos: an introduction to Spanish (DVD S488)
This series uses the popular telenovela format to present vocabulary, structures, and functions in a natural, conversational way. 26 episodes on 7 discs.
Living Language Spanish (Disc CD545)
To find more, search Albert by Subject:
If you don't find enough in Albert, search these Subjects in LINK+
Larousse gran diccionario : inglés-español, español-inglés (Ref 463.2 L328)
To find more search Albert by Subject
The Routledge Spanish bilingual dictionary of psychology and psychiatry (Ref 150.3 K141a)
Saltshaker Spanish: English-Spanish food & wine dictionary (463.1 P422)
- Spain -- Church history
- Spain -- History
- Spain -- Civilization
- Spain -- Colonies -- America
- Spain -- Description And Travel
- Spain -- Economic Conditions
- Spain -- Ethnic relations
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- United States
- Spain -- History -- Civil War 1936 1939
- Spain -- Intellectual Life
- Spain -- Politics And Government
- Spain -- Social Life And Customs
Includes Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Latin America -- Antiquities
- Latin America -- Civilization
- Latin America -- Ethnic relations
- Latin America -- History
- Latin America -- Economic Conditions
- Latin America -- Intellectual Life
- Latin America -- Politics And Government
- Latin America -- Social Conditions
- Latin America -- Social Life and Customs
- Popular Culture -- Latin America
- Mexico -- Civilization
- Mexico -- Description And Travel
- Mexico -- Economic Conditions
- Mexico -- Emigration and immigration
- Mexico -- Foreign relations -- United States
- Mexico -- History
- Mexico -- Politics And Government
- Mexico -- Relations United States
- Mexico -- Social Conditions
- Mexico -- Social Life And Customs
Discover articles and books from many of our databases.
A subject index for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics
Indexes articles, book reviews, documents, original literary works, and analyses of current political, economic, and social from more than 500 key social science and humanities journals published throughout the world. Focus on Central and South America, Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean basin, the United States-Mexico border region, and Hispanics/Latinos in the United States.
A full-text collection of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority and native press
To find movies in your language in Albert, click here to search by Call Number:
- DVD or
Then click the Limit/Sort button in Albert and select your language from the LANGUAGE menu on the right.
You can use the Albert pull-down menu if you want to sort this list into a different order, for example sort by Reverse Year to see the most recent releases first.
You can borrow movies or watch them at the Library.
LINK+ has a lot of foreign-language movies, but does not have the same options described above for searching by DVD or VHS.
To find Spanish-language movies in LINK+, try a Subject search for e.g. "Motion pictures, Spanish". Then use the Limit/Sort option to choose Language.