Healthy Relationships help to build towards a healthy campus. Join PATCH and other campus partners as we reach out and promote healthy relationships with ourselves, each other, and our communities.
To kick off the event, flowers will be sold on February 8th-February 9th. All proceeds collected will be donated to a local organization known as STAND!. This organization strives to support families who have complex dynamics that involve child abuse and domestic violence. They also work with their local communities to promote for "families free of violence" Help us take a "STAND!" to support this very important work.
On Valentine's Day... The Lotsa' Love SMC Fair will provide students an opportunity to:
- Make Valentine's Day Cards for friends.. with traditional cut out hearts and cartoon v-day cards
- Learn more about Body Positive.. and the importance of loving yourself for who you are
- Meet our PATCH leaders and learn about healthy communication skills
- Fill out a Relationship Resume
- Sign the SMC Consent Pledge.. Understand consent and learn about how you can get involved in spreading the word
- Pick up your flower, which will be a reminder of the good you did for STAND!
We'll have hugs & kisses, arts & crafts, and great tools for successful & low budget valentines days. Come check it out!!