We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
- Action Research and Collaborative Inquiry as the basis for building leadership capacity in groups and organizations
- How to build leadership capacity within organizations so that when the titular leader leaves, the adaptive leadership remains.
- How to implement “360 degree leadership” to encourage leading from the middle and from the bottom-up as well as top-down.
- How to follow Plato’s dictum of “Know thyself” as the starting point for leadership development.
- The Hall-Tonna Values Inventory, used in the Saint Mary’s Leadership curriculum, as a brilliant methodology for leadership and organizational development
- How “knowledge” is not information immaculately conceived, but rather a personal and social construction.