We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
Chair - Graduate Program in Leadership, Social Justice Concentration
Master of Arts in Leadership
School of Liberal Arts
Mail: P.O. Box 4595
Courses Recently Taught:
- Crossing Borders Inside & Out: Rwanda (Janterm Travel)
- Doing Faithjustice (Janterm)
- Experiences in College Teaching: UTAs for Service Learning (University of Maryland)
- Leadership & Community Service (University of Maryland)
- Race & Culture (University of Vermont)
- Remaking & Reconciling Rwanda (Janterm)
- Center of Concern - The Center of Concern is a faith-based organization working in collaboration with ecumenical and interfaith networks to bring a prophetic voice for social and economic justice to a global context. The Center is both a provider of information and analysis as well as a catalyst for launching projects to address issues or opportunities that advance an authentic human development agenda. Through analysis, education, advocacy and capacity building, the Center challenges structural injustice and promotes innovative economic alternatives.
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps - Jennifer got her start in service and justice work through four years with the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. This post-graduate service program engages full-time volunteers throughout the United States and internationally. The program is centered around four values: spirituality, simple living, community, and social justice.
- SMC Catholic Institute for Lasallian Social Action - Jennifer is the Associate Director of CILSA. The goal of CILSA is to support students, faculty, staff, campus units, and community partners to work together to promote intellectual inquiry and student leadership and development through action in academic, co-curricular, and community settings to foster personal and social responsibility for the common good.
- SMC Leadership Studies Program - Saint Mary's Leadership Studies Programs provide a supportive, challenging, and transformative learning environment in which to develop effective leadership needed in today's dynamically changing world. Check out the website to learn about the graduate program in leadership, adult bachelor's degree completion program, and ongoing professional development opportunities.