We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
Pete Constant | Scholarship
- Master of Arts Leadership, Saint Mary's College, March 01, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts Management, Saint Mary's College, September 01, 2005
Honors, Project of Distinction
- City Councilmember - Cty of San Jose (January 01, 2007 - Present)
The city of San Jose is the tenth largest city in the nation, with a population of nearly one million people. Elected in the June 2006 primary, with 65% of the vote, to represent District 1, home to approximately 92,000 constituents.
- Public Safety, Finance, & Strategic Support Committee, Vice Chairman
- Rules Committee, Member
- Community and Economic Development Committee, Member
- Strategic Plan for Persons with Disabilities Office of Therapeutic Services Advisory Board, Chairman
- City of San Jose Redevelopment Agency, Board Member, 2007- Present
- LAFCO of Santa Clara County, Vice Chairman, 2007- Present
- Republican Party of California, Delegate, 2007- Present
- Federated Employees Retirement Board, City of San Jose, Board Member, 2007- Present
- Police Officer - City of San Jose (April 02, 1986 - August 05, 2000)
Experience in uniformed patrol, plain clothes, and mountain bike patrol, Investigative experience in Traffic Investigations Unit, Vice Unit, and Robbery Unit. Recipient of William Poelle Lifesaving Award, Day to Day Excellence Award, City Managers Award, Employee Suggestion Award, and numerous letters of commendation. Received disability retirement due to serious injury received in the line of duty.