We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
- PhD Learning and Change in Human Systems, California Institute of Integral Studies, May 2004
- MA Learning and Change in Human Systems, California Institute of Integral Studies, May 2000
- BA Social Change, Carleton College, June 1971
- Founder and President - The Transformation Institute (January 2012 - Present)
I've just created The Transformation Institute as a new platform for my work.
- Board Member, Staff and Co-President - The Berkana Institute (January 2000 - December 31, 2011)
I worked with Berkana for the first decade of this past century, serving as Co-President from 2004-2009.
- Founder and current Vice President - New Stories (January 2000 - Present)
I founded New Stories in the belief that we don't live in the world, we live in our stories about the world -- and when we change the story, we change the world.
- Co-Founder and Executive Director - Northwest Regional Facilitators (November 21, 1974 - December 31, 1999)
One of the early community development corporations in the Western US. We did extensive community and neighborhood organizing work, created affordable housing programs, worked on a wide variety of special projects.
- Lecturer/Adjunct Faculty - St. Marys, Gonzaga University, Bainbridge Graduate Institute, Seattle University, Whitworth University, The Union Institute and University (May 2003 - Present)
I serve or have served as faculty in many institutions. Once as Distinguished Visiting Professor, most frequently as Adjunct Faculty with a variety of titles.
- Stilger, Robert.