Alumni News Archive
- Check out Sally Delehant reading at The Cultural Society 10th Anniversary reading.
- Andrew Demack's Night Chant is published by Lethe Press!
- Angela Hume's poetry chapbook, /Second Story of Your Body/, a series of lyric fragments, is now available from Portable Press at Yo-Yo Labs: http://yoyolabs.com/secondstoryofyourbody.html.
- Interview with Josh Braff at Becky Bowden.com
- Sara Mumolo announced as a finalist for the 1913's First Book Award judged by Fanny Howe
- An Interview with Lily Brown at Authors Compare
MFA Alumni establish the MFA Alumni Scholarship Fund aka "Two Beer a Year Fund." MFA Alumni Fund Scholarships are given annually by alumni who can contribute to a fund in varying amounts—some with larger gifts and some with very small contributions. Our MFA alumni graduate with a very high degree of satisfaction, and wish to pass along the gift of a writer’s education to future generations of writers. Give up “Two-Beers-A-Year” or “Two-Lattés-a-Year” and donate as little as ten dollars to the MFA Alumni Scholarship Fund. The MFA Program welcomes contributions to this Alumni Fund in any amount and thanks our generous Alumni. Please contact Director, Brenda Hillman at (925) 631-4457 or firstname.lastname@example.org about donating or just send in a check.
Brett Fletcher Lauer, class of 2007, was selected as a runner-up for the Pen Emerging Writers Award.