THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Allow sufficient time for the processing of your financial aid award and apply early.
- It is recommended that you apply for financial aid at the same time you are applying for the MFA program.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time and attending classes in order to receive financial aid. Half-time is 5 units for a Master’s degree candidate.
- Financial aid is disbursed for the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
- Notify your financial aid advisor if there is a change to your educational plan.
All admitted applicants are automatically considered for our partial tuition, merit based scholarship.
We also recommend students to apply for private scholarships through websites such as www.fastweb.com, which is the largest sholarship website.