THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Admission to the MFA in Dance program is required before we can offer and disburse aid.
- Allow sufficient time for the processing of your financial aid award and apply early.
- It is recommended that you apply for financial aid at the same time you are applying for the MFA program.
- It may or may not take up to 30-40 days, provided the loan application process has been completed, before the actual disbursement of aid.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time and attending classes in order to receive financial aid. If not, financial aid funds must be returned. Half-time is 5 units for a Master’s degree candidate.
- Financial aid is disbursed for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms, but not Jan term.
- Notify your financial aid advisor if there is a change to your educational plan.