With the 40th anniversary of women being admitted to Saint Mary's occuring this year, the SMC Women in Philanthropy Committee is recognizing the 40 most-influential female graduates. The committee is seeking nominations for these women, who will be honored at an event in early November.
Alumni, students, faculty and staff are asked to nominate candidates in one of the following categories:
- Demonstrating a commitment to the Lasallian tradition
- Overcoming adversity
- Showing leadership and influence through their careers
- Advocating community building and volunteering
- Raising families under challenging circumstances
- Demonstrating excellence in athletic pursuits