Meet California's Accounting Education Requirement
and Get Ahead in Your Career
Offered in Hybrid and traditional format, the Saint Mary’s College of California offers a Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in a part-time format over 15 months allowing professionals to work full-time or in a full-time format over 12 months (starting with a 3 month summer internship). This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting hybrid format combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- U.S. News Taps SEBA’s Terence Pitre for Insight on Wearable Tech Investing
- New M.S. in Management Program Helps Recent Graduates Launch Successful Careers