Advance Your Career in Finance
The Saint Mary's Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program (M.S.-FAIM), located in San Francisco or Moraga, prepares you to excel in financial management roles at fund management firms, banks, insurance companies, investment banking firms, investment advisors, brokerage houses, and other firms requiring financial analysis and investment management.
In 15 months without interrupting your career the Masters in Financial Analysis and Investment Management degree program gives you a local and global advantage. The Masters in Financial Analysis & Investment Management degree broadens your finance knowledge and career opportunities by instilling a deep understanding of quantitative methods, financial statement analysis, equity valuation, fixed income, derivatives, risk management, portfolio management, and ethics. RSVP for an information session where you can learn more about how to advance your career in finance with the M.S.-FAIM degree.
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge
- Dave Bowen, 2014-15 Professor of the Year, Reflects on an Illustrious Career
- SEBA students take note as the real-life version of "Shark Tank" comes to campus