Advance Your Career in Finance
The Saint Mary's Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program (M.S.-FAIM), located in San Francisco or Moraga, aims to develop responsible financial leaders with a comprehensive understanding of the knowledge, skills and analytical tools required to advance their careers in today’s dynamic global environment.
We take an applied approach to financial analysis providing both the quantitative and qualitative rigor required to make sound business decisions. In 15 months, we prepare you to understand financial knowledge and trends, develop applicable skills, communicate complex ideas in an efficient manner, and become effective at organizing, analyzing and interpreting financial data.
Students join our program with a variety of backgrounds and experiences and excel after graduation in areas that include wealth management, commercial and retail banking, real estate, insurance, risk management, investment banking and corporate finance, to name a few.
Saint Mary’s MS FAIM program is also a part of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute's University Recognition Program and as such covers more than seventy percent of the CFA curriculum.
RSVP for an information session where you can learn more about how to advance your career in finance with the M.S.-FAIM degree.
- BlackRock Strategy Analyst Helps SEBA Students Bridge the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series
- SEBA Alumna Brings Humanitarian Perspective to Investing
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event
- SFGate Covers Winner of SEBA's, SF Chronicle's Visionary of the Year Award