First comes FAIM, then comes fortune.
The Saint Mary's Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management degree program (MS-FAIM), located in San Francisco, prepares you to excel in financial management roles at fund management firms, banks, insurance companies, investment banking firms, investment advisors, brokerage houses, and other firms requiring financial analysis and investment management.
In 15 months without interrupting your career the Masters in Financial Analysis and Investment Management program gives you a local and global advantage by preparing you for CFA Exams (Chartered Financial Analyst). The Masters in Financial Analysis & Investment Management degree broadens your finance knowledge and broadens your career opportunities by instilling a deep understanding of quantitative methods, financial statement analysis, equity valuation, fixed income, derivatives, risk management, portfolio management, and ethics. RSVP for an information session where you can learn more about how to advance your career in finance with the MS-FAIM degree.
- Executive MBA Program Alum Overcomes, Thrives, Gives Back
- Alumna and Faculty Co-Author Book on Doing Business with the Head and the Heart
- From Buy-Out to Start-Up, Alumna Charts her own Course as an Entrepreneur
- Alums Offer Advice, Wisdom and Insight to SEBA Upperclassmen
- Understanding Empathy: Workshop Teaches Value of Understanding Emotions in Business