MS-FAIM students are highly motivated individuals with quantitative aptitude interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry.
Professional work experience:
- We value work experience, but it is not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. If you have a knowledge gap, we may require that you take some appropriate undergraduate courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required. Highly qualified students with relevant work experience may petition for a GMAT/GRE waiver. To apply for the GMAT/GRE Wavier applicants must undergo a quantitative assessment by the Program Director.
- Performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination ONLY for participants who have received their high school diplomas and undergraduate degree overseas. The TOEFL requirements: 550 Paper Based, 213 Computer Based, 79 - 80 New Internet Based.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates or professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-80. The GRE code is: 8798
- Official TOEFL score report. Saint Mary’s TOEFL code is: 4675
- Review International Applicant FAQ for additional required documentation
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You can email or fax documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 376-6521. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.