The benefits of Saint Mary’s Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management (MS-FAIM) program coupled with the opportunity to complete your CFA include: global recognition, practical skills, career advancement, and community.
Convenient Location and Schedule:
- 15-month MS-FAIM program
- Starts in January or July
- Attend weeknight evening classes after work
- Classes located San Francisco’s Financial District near the Powell Street BART station
- Our curriculum focuses on the quantitative techniques used in financial analysis, including those required for all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA) exams.
- If you want to continue your education, your MS-FAIM coursework will count toward a Saint Mary's MBA with a Finance concentration. This accelerated program allows you to earn an MBA by completing the eleven additional courses.
- Our faculty includes some of the brightest minds in business today, including Saint Mary’s professors and outstanding professionals from the Bay Area’s investment community. Our small class size allows faculty members to be responsive and accessible between classes by phone or email.
- Exposure to guest speakers to provide their insight into current issues facing the financial industry
- Enter the program, complete classes, and graduate with a group of approximately 15 working professionals with varied industry experience providing you with a valuable network of business connections and friendships.
Saint Mary's offers the Dean's Scholarship for qualified new M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management. Learn more