Saint Mary's College - Graduate Business Net Impact
SMC SEBA Net Impact Chapter empowers our students to foster sustainability objectives and CSR initiatives, by partnering with local and global organizations, engaging our community in projects with social and environmental impact thereby promoting the SEBA mission of “think globally, lead responsibly.”
Why Net Impact?
- A network of more than 20,000 new generation leaders committed to using the power of business to improve the world.
- A membership organization that brings MBAs and professionals together to network, and to take action on socially responsible business issues that exist.
- An organization that educates, inspires its members to use their business skills and specialties for social impact.
- Director of Charitable Giving at Google Speaks to SEBA's Net Impact Chapter
- Inside Keiretsu's Private Investors' Meeting
- Excellence In Teaching at SEBA
- Kaiser Permanente Establishes Health Care Scholarship at SEBA
- SEBA's Annual Global Economic Forum Explores Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability