Net Impact Saint Mary’s College of California is a non-profit, student-run chapter. We are exceptionally unique for consulting for non-profits and sustainable businesses as well as hosting awareness events within our community.
With real world experience working with other professionals to create social or environmental impact we believe our mission is important and change and awareness is essential.
Responsibility, Innovation, Collaboration.
We bring responsibility to businesses and innovation to responsibility, empowering individuals to drive social and environmental change.
We strive to create a net impact in this world so that outdated practices are changed and lives are transformed in a way that embraces social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
- Director of Charitable Giving at Google Speaks to SEBA's Net Impact Chapter
- Inside Keiretsu's Private Investors' Meeting
- Excellence In Teaching at SEBA
- Kaiser Permanente Establishes Health Care Scholarship at SEBA
- SEBA's Annual Global Economic Forum Explores Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability