Affinity Based Chapters
Affinity based chapters are focused on alumni with a common interest or affiliation, and are managed by volunteers who work with the alumni office. If you are interested in starting an affinity based chapter, please contact the Alumni Office at [email protected] or (925) 631-4200. Current active chapters include:
- Black Alumni Chapter | Connect on Facebook
- Football Alumni Chapter | Connect on Facebook | Connect on LinkedIn
- Gaels in Wine
- Lavender Alumni Chapter
- Rugby Alumni Council | Connect on Facebook
Get Connected for Service
Your resource for locating service and community engagement opportunities in the Bay Area. A great way to give back to your local community and stay connected with Saint Mary's students, staff, faculty and fellow Gaels! Find out more: http://service.stmarys-ca.edu.
Reunion Class Committees
Class reunions are great time to reflect on the impact Saint Mary's has had on your life, remember the good times you had at the college, and reconnect with old friends. Reunion celebrations are also a time when classes focus their fundraising efforts to increase support for the college. Class Reunion Committees help re-engage their classmates with each other and achieve their class' goals to increase giving in support of Saint Mary's students. To be apart of your class' reunion committee or to learn more, please contact Becky Iverson '06 at [email protected] or (925) 631-4803.
Regional chapters are managed by volunteers who work with the alumni office to plan events. If you are interested in starting a regional chapter, please contact the alumni office. Current active chapters are in the following areas:
Women's Leadership Network
The newly formed Women’s Leadership Network is a community of Saint Mary’s College women committed to inspiring and promoting connection and leadership through networking, volunteerism and charitable activity. Click here for more information.
Graduate Business Alumni Chapter
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect to new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through guest speakers, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
Graduate Business Alumni Council
Members help guide the school on regional alumni event programming ideas in the areas of Network, Learn, and Serve. Currently there are 4 council groups in the Bay Area: East Bay, South Bay, San Francisco, Sacramento. To get involved or learn more about being on the council, please contact Rachel Wood at [email protected].