Meet California's Accounting Education Requirement
and Get Ahead in Your Career
Offered in Hybrid and traditional format, the Saint Mary’s College of California offers a Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in a part-time format over 15 months allowing professionals to to work full-time or in a full-time format over 9 months. This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting hybrid format combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- Contra Costa Times Features Op-Ed on 'Net Neutrality' by SEBA's Kris Chase
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business