Earn an M.S. in Accounting while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law.
Offered in Hybrid format, the Saint Mary’s College of California is offering the new Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in 15 months while you work full-time. This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, which last about 90 minutes, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- 100 Years of Good Work – $10,000 Chevron Gift Honors SMC Alumnus Clay McElroy ’34
- Saint Mary’s Accounting Students Stand Out
- Saint Mary's Hybrid Executive MBA Program Attracts Students AND Colleges
- SEBA Launches New Master’s in Accounting Program
- New Interim Academic Director of the M.S. in Accounting Program