Meet California's Accounting Education Requirement
and Get Ahead in Your Career
Offered in Hybrid format, the Saint Mary’s College of California is offering the new Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in 15 months while you work full-time. This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge
- Dave Bowen, 2014-15 Professor of the Year, Reflects on an Illustrious Career
- SEBA students take note as the real-life version of "Shark Tank" comes to campus