You'll stay on track to graduate and start your career on time.
Apply Now for Spring 2016!
Fill out the interest form on the right and we'll help you get started or apply today.
Whether you want to transfer from another private college or university, a UC or CSU school, or a community college, we'll guide you through the steps.
Why Transfer to Saint Mary's?
- Transfer with only 23 credits
- Committed to financial aid - scholarships exclusively for transfers, including up to $14,000 Honors at Entrance Scholarship
- Agreements with 32 community colleges to simplify your transition
- Guaranteed access to courses and one-on-one academic advising
- Small faculty-led classes and personalized attention from professors
- Strategic advice on career development, internships and job placement
How Do I Apply?
You will receive a decision in a couple of weeks from receipt of your application.
If you attend an information session your application fee will be waived and you'll receive a decision within a few days.