Welcoming transfer applications for Fall 2014
At Saint Mary's transfers stay on track to graduate and start their careers on time. We guarantee transfer students access to majors and courses to provide a satisfying student experience and assure that they make progress without wasting any time.
Please note that the Common Application for the fall of 2014 will be taken offline on Wednesday, July 23rd. If you are intend on submitting an application, please print and fill out the PDF linked below and send it to:
Saint Mary's College of California
Office of Admissions
PO Box 4800
Moraga, CA 94575
Here’s how we do it:
- You can transfer with 23 or more credits
- No majors are impacted
- One on one academic advising from start to finish
- Guaranteed access to the classes you need when you need them
- Small faculty led classes and personalized attention from professors
- Dedicated transfer scholarships and generous financial aid
- Strategic advice on career development, internships and job placement
Contact us for a personalized visit with a transcript evaluation and you can learn how long it would take to earn your degree at Saint Mary’s.
Better yet, join us for a transfer information session where you can learn about the priority we place on transfer students, discover how affordable we make a Saint Mary’s education, receive personal advisement, and receive an admission decision within a few days. We’ll even waive your application fee.
For more information, just ask!