Graduate study at Saint Mary’s might be your introduction to a lifetime of deep academic study, a bridge to a new career, or a springboard in your professional development. With diverse options, our graduate programs are designed to give you the skills and tools to take that next step.
Three of Saint Mary’s schools offer graduate programs— all highly renowned with a long line of successful alumni.
Our School of Economics & Business Administration offers innovative MBA and MS degrees to full-time working professionals; the Kalmanovitz School of Education has inspired its students and proudly served the educational needs of the Bay Area for over 40 years; and the School of Liberal Arts provides an opportunity to pursue advanced degrees in fine arts, leadership and sports studies.
Each program has a unique admission process and requirements:
School of Economics & Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Trans-Global Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science in Financial Analysis & Investment Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Kalmanovitz School of Education
- Admissions for Credential & Master's Programs
- Admissions for Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
School of Liberal Arts
- Master of Arts in Kinesiology
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Fine Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership & Organizational Studies