Three of Saint Mary’s schools offer graduate programs— all highly renowned with a long line of successful alumni.
Our School of Economics & Business Administration offers innovative MBA and MS degrees to full-time working professionals; the Kalmanovitz School of Education has inspired its students and proudly served the educational needs of the Bay Area for over 40 years; and the School of Liberal Arts provides an opportunity to pursue advanced degrees in fine arts, leadership and sports studies.
Each program has a unique admission process and requirements:
School of Economics & Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Trans-Global Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science in Financial Analysis & Investment Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Kalmanovitz School of Education
- Admissions for Credential & Master's Programs
- Admissions for Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership & Organizational Studies
- Master of Arts in Leadership
School of Liberal Arts