Tuition is generally due by the 15th of the month. Accounts with payments received after the 15th will be assessed a late fee.
Please consult with your Program Director or contact the Business Office regarding the Withdrawal Policy for your program. Refunds are made each term based on your classification and academic program.
School of Economics & Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management
Contact the Graduate Business for specific information about tuition and fees.
Kalmanovitz School of Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Leadership
- Montessori Education
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential/MAT
- Single Subject Teaching Credential/MAT
- Special Education Teaching Credential/MAT/M.Ed.
- Teaching Leadership
View the full list of fees for the Kalmanovitz School of Education.
School of Liberal Arts