Proud Senior. Proud Donor.Thousands of Saint Mary's Gaels left a legacy for you when they graduated. Now it's your turn.
Your departing gift and those of many other Saint Mary's alumni supports scholarships, academic programs, athletic teams and all the great things that make the Gael experience what it is today. Why do they give back? Because that's what Gaels do. They believe in the College and want to keep our core values and traditions strong, paving the way for the next generation. Leave your legacy. Give today.
FOR A DONATION OF:
- $10 or more, you will gain access to ZERO YEAR REUNION on May 16!
- $20 or more, you will be entered into a drawing to win FIRST CHOICE OF GRADUATION PLOT SITE! This drawing takes place before the main lottery and guarantees your perfect spot on campus. The more seniors sharing a plot who make their gift, the better your chances of winning!
MAKE YOUR GIFT ON OR BEFORE APRIL 8 TO BE ENTERED!
- $50 or more, you will become a member of the 1863 SOCIETY, an exclusive network of generous donors.
AREAS TO SUPPORT:
Each year, student and alumni donors make a Jan Term travel course possible to those who otherwise could not afford to go abroad. In the last few years, at least thirteen scholarships have been made available, each covering 75% of Jan Term travel course fees.
Your support helps us make campus improvements and invest in classroom technology; it energizes student life activities, provides scholarships and strengthens the many programs that make the Saint Mary's experience truly one-of-a-kind.
Student-athletes benefit directly from your generous contributions to our Division 1 athletic programs. You can help ensure that all 14 men's and women's Gael teams stay competitive in the West Coast Conference by supporting scholarships, program needs, facilities improvements, travel and academic support for our student-athletes.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR GIFT:
- Online - it's fast, easy and secure!
- Text SMC to 85944 to donate $10. Reply YES to confirm your gift. (Text up to 3 times!) Message and data rates may apply; reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel.
- Give to a Campaign Committee Member on campus OR at any Campaign Table
- Drop Off in the Student Involvement and Leadership Office (Attn: Joey Van Loon)
- Mail to the SMC Development Office (Attn: Karrie Hagedorn) at P.O. Box 4300, Moraga, CA 94575
For more information about making your gift or joining the senior gift committee, contact Karrie Pingle '08, Reunion Giving Officer, at (925) 631-8670.