Advance Your Career in Finance
The Saint Mary's Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program (M.S.-FAIM), located in San Francisco or Moraga, aims to develop responsible financial leaders with a comprehensive understanding of the knowledge, skills and analytical tools required to advance their careers in today’s dynamic global environment.
We take an applied approach to financial analysis providing both the quantitative and qualitative rigor required to make sound business decisions. In 15 months, we prepare you to understand financial knowledge and trends, develop applicable skills, communicate complex ideas in an efficient manner, and become effective at organizing, analyzing and interpreting financial data.
Students join our program with a variety of backgrounds and experiences and excel after graduation in areas that include wealth management, commercial and retail banking, real estate, insurance, risk management, investment banking and corporate finance, to name a few.
Saint Mary’s MS FAIM program is also a part of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute's University Recognition Program and as such covers more than seventy percent of the CFA curriculum.
RSVP for an information session where you can learn more about how to advance your career in finance with the M.S.-FAIM degree.
- KGO News Radio Interviews SEBA’s Tomas Gomez About Volkswagen’s Emissions Scandal
- Global Immersion Program Brings Finance Students to SEBA
- SEBA Partners with Accounting Firm to Help Deliver Annual User Conference
- KGO 810 Taps Finance Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Market Volatility
- Money's Edge Taps SEBA Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Cryptocurrency