M.S.-FAIM students are highly motivated individuals with quantitative aptitude interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry.
Applicants for admission to the M.S. program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Applicants with an undergraduate major or minor in a quantitative major are not required to take the GMAT or GRE if their GPA is at least 2.8.
Applicants without a major/minor concentration in a quantitative major must take the GMAT or GRE.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates and professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional and academic experience
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (depending on GPA). The GMAT Code for the Master of Science in Financial Analysis & Investment Management is 3HX-9C-80. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Review International Applicants for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You may email or fax documentation directly to:
Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.376.6521.
Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.