The minor in Italian Studies requires a total of 8.75 courses.
The minor in Italian Studies requires a total of 8.75 courses, divided as follows: 4.5 lower division courses and 4.25 upper-division courses focusing on aspects of italian culture, literature, film, history, politics, art, music, etc. (including ML 198, a .25 capstone course). At least two upper-division courses must be taken within the Department of Modern Languages.
- Italian 1: Elementary Italian
- Italian 2: Continuing Elementary Italian
- Italian 3: Intermediate Italian
- Italian 4: Continuing Intermediate Italian
- Italian 6: Conversation(.25)
- Italian 60: Italian Civilization for Travel Courses(.25)
- Italian 106: Advanced Conversation(.25)
- Modern Language 198: Language Studies Capstone