The MFA Program in Creative Writing is a two-year course of study leading to the MFA degree in creative nonfiction, fiction, or poetry.
- 2015 MFA Creative Writing Faculty Spotlight: Rosemary Graham (fiction)
- Creative Writing Professor Matthew Zapruder Featured on The Tin House Podcast
- Amanda Kuehn (MFA, CNF, '15) Writes on Jan Term Speaker Series in LaMorinda Weekly
- SMC's Matthew Zapruder will be Reading at Adobe Books in San Francisco!
- Six New Fellowships for MFA Creative Writing Students