In alignment with its mission to make higher education accessible to the dance community, LEAP strives to keep its tuition affordable for the working artist.
Tuition for the entire 3- to 4-year program for students admitted during the 2014/2015 academic year is $ 25,800.
Tuition is paid in ten installments over the course of enrollment in the LEAP program.
Financial aid is available through:
- Student Loans (Stafford Loans)
- Federal Student Aid (Pell Grants)
- State Student Aid (CAL grants)
- Scholarships and Tax Credits
- The LEAP Tuition Assistance Fund
Please visit the financial aid pages for more information.