An undergraduate major in Kinesiology, Physical Education, or a related field is highly recommended but professional experience will be taken into account, and prospective students with experience and a degree in an unrelated area are encouraged to apply.
All Applicants must possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A minimum 2.80 grade point average (GPA);
- An official transcript from each institution attended;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- A goals statement that outlines your personal, professional goals and how the M.A. degree in Kinesiology will help you achieve those goals; and
- the non-refundable $50 application fee.
The tuition for the 2014-2015 school year (beginning summer 2014) will be $857 per unit.
Wondering about your goals statement? Here's some advice from idealist.org which may help.