The First MBA Program for Executives in the San Francisco Bay Area
Offered in San Ramon, Silicon Valley and Moraga (traditional or hybrid formats) Saint Mary's College’s Executive MBA Program allows you to earn a well-respected MBA degree in just 18 months —while continuing your career. Surrounded by a classroom of accomplished participants and educated practitioners, the atmosphere is interactive, collaborative, and designed to stimulate critical thinking and engage dynamic discussion.
Combine classroom and digital technology to enhance your experience.
The Saint Mary’s MBA has long been on the cutting edge of using technology to help deliver quality business education, and since its beginning, our hybrid offering has been a model for other top schools and institutions. Our approach to online classroom technology in the Executive MBA Program is aligned with the Saint Mary’s tradition—we only use technology when it enhances Saint Mary’s mission to provide a high-quality education that places students first, with emphasis on small classes and personal attention. Learn more about the hybrid schedule.
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced
- SEBA Professors Teach at Lasallian School in Myanmar
- Dozens of Saint Mary's Volunteers Donate Holiday Hours to Food Bank
- Popular Digital Driver's License Program Expands beyond SEBA