SMC Human Resources
The Performance Management process for staff employees is designed to:
- Provide meaningful feedback, development, and support for employees;
- Be linked to Departmental goals and Saint Mary's College's Mission and goals; and
- Support the College's Strategies and WASC requirements.
On May 6, 2013 GAELPerform was launched. Now, performance reviews for all Saint Mary's staff (excluding temporary employees) are completed through GAELPerform, the College's web-based performance review system powered by Halogen software.
The GAELPerform system can be accessed via the following link, which is also located on the My Saint Mary's portal under GAELPerform:
To learn more about GAELPerform and Performance Management tools, follow the links below.
- GAELPerform Guidance for Supervisors
- GAELPerform Tips, Training, & Resources for All Staff
- Why Performance Management Is Important
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Forms
- Workshops Relevant to Performance Management
- Preparing for My Performance Review (Employee) (pdf)