The system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results...
The Department of Accounting provides a comprehensive accounting education, including in-depth instruction in accounting principles and theory, state-of-the-art computer training, seminars in current issues, income tax law and auditing standards. You'll learn the technical aspects of accounting, but you'll also discover the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices, and you'll hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making. In order to meet the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law, we will be offering an M.S. in Accounting degree beginning in Summer 2013.
- Wells Fargo CMO Tells SEBA that Personal Touch is Key to Winning Customers
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- Contra Costa Times Features Op-Ed on 'Net Neutrality' by SEBA's Kris Chase
- Leadership Fellows Talk Business with Global Entrepreneur