The system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results...
The Department of Accounting provides a comprehensive accounting education, including in-depth instruction in accounting principles and theory, state-of-the-art computer training, seminars in current issues, income tax law and auditing standards. You'll learn the technical aspects of accounting, but you'll also discover the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices, and you'll hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making. In order to meet the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law, we will be offering an MS in Accounting degree beginning in Summer 2013.
- SEBA Applauds Student Success
- SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
- 100 Years of Good Work – $10,000 Chevron Gift Honors SMC Alumnus Clay McElroy ’34
- Entrepreneurial + Action + Us = Enactus. Up and Running at Saint Mary’s.
- SEBA Launches ENACTUS, Undergraduate Student Club That Fulfills 3 Missions: Global, Responsible and Lasallian