The system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results...
The Department of Accounting provides a comprehensive accounting education, including in-depth instruction in accounting principles and theory, state-of-the-art computer training, seminars in current issues, income tax law and auditing standards. You'll learn the technical aspects of accounting, but you'll also discover the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices, and you'll hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making. In order to meet the 150-hour educational requirement set by California law, we will be offering an MS in Accounting degree beginning in Summer 2013.
- Executive MBA Program Alum Overcomes, Thrives, Gives Back
- Alumna and Faculty Co-Author Book on Doing Business with the Head and the Heart
- From Buy-Out to Start-Up, Alumna Charts her own Course as an Entrepreneur
- Alums Offer Advice, Wisdom and Insight to SEBA Upperclassmen
- Understanding Empathy: Workshop Teaches Value of Understanding Emotions in Business