"My experience has been second to none ... I can honestly say that my life has been changed through my involvement with 'our' work in Leadership Studies."
- JaRell McIntyre, Alumnus, 2011
September 2014 cohort --July 25, 2014
January 2015 cohort -- November 17, 2014
Students are considered based on the quality of their composite applications.
To be considered for admission you must show evidence of:
- Successful completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree; and
- Employment in your profession for at least 3 years
Candidates, whose application would normally not be considered because it falls outside standard Admissions Requirements, may be considered based upon unusual strengths evident in the candidate's experience and background. If an applicant demonstrates exemplary qualities, the Program may consider the application.
In addition, admission requires:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director or faculty member
One may petition to transfer up to 3 graduate level units from another accredited college or university.